Selling Property in Cork
Maximise the appeal and value of your property
When it comes to selling a property, it’s important you do your homework.
What are you up against in the local market? How do you position your property so that it’s attractive to buyers? What method of sale will best suit your situation (private treaty, auction, off-market)?
In truth, there’s no substitute for an in-depth knowledge of the local market.
At O’Mahony Walsh, we pride ourselves as being a first class property advisory service, with 30 years of working with buyers and sellers in Cork city and county. Get in touch today, and we’ll help get the ball rolling with a free market appraisal and our expert advice on what your property could be worth.
Partner with us and we’ll offer:
- Advice on the method of sale – whether private treaty, auction, off market
- Advice on how to position your property so it’s attractive to buyers
- Access to our extensive database of approved buyers
- Advertising on prominent online sites (myhomes.ie, daft.ie etc)
- Advertising in national and local newspapers
- Advertising in our prominant high street office and on our website
- Direct liaison with potential buyers and scheduling of meetings
- Direct liaision on your behalf with solicitors, engineers, valuers etc
- Flexibility around appointments, including weekends & evenings
- Assistance with understanding your offers
Get in Touch
To get in touch, call us on (021) 4873466 between 9 and 5, Monday to Friday, or complete the form below.